We have a donation box set up at address
0x70E47C843E0F6ab0991A3189c28F2957eb6d3842, as well as a Gitcoin Grant page.
We use funds from donations to:
- fund bounties
- fund audits of our production code
- fund hardware on which to build Nimbus for you, from Raspberry Pis to feature phones
If you’d like to donate a conditional amount, i.e. one that depends on a certain milestone or deadline, please get in touch.
- look around the repo, especially the open issues
- check out some open bounties
- learn about the source code by dissecting
To configure your setup for development:
git clone https://github.com/status-im/nimbus-eth2
Build and start hacking!
Still hoping to just have my @ethstatus desktop wallet be my bn, and have my mobile device be my @ethnimbus vc 🤷🏽♀️😅. And then a nice little Rocketpool Staas run by $SNT... And anonymous staking in "dark pools" build on application layer, fees paid to client/network nodes. 👌🏽😻.— chloethedev.eth ⟠ δούλος 🏳️⚧️ (@Chloethedev) October 26, 2020
If you have research ideas you’d like to throw at us, exotic hardware you’d like to test on, or anything else revolutionary cooking up in your mind let us know. We’ll gladly experiment!
Whatever you might expect to see in other projects applies here:
- be nice to others
- when evaluating PRs, focus exclusively on the quality of the code
- if submitting code, make sure it’s tested. All code MUST come with tests. To speed up the review, ping a team member.
- if submitting typo fixes or documentation changes, speed up the review process by pinging a team member. arnetheduck or sachayves will usually review those very quickly. The same applies if submitting a tutorial for inclusion on the official blog.